The Traveling Girls Club are fun and educational travel tours for the island loving woman, organized and hosted by myself, The Traveling Island Girl. Travel with me to three different Caribbean destinations each year.
This year, I picked three of my favorite Caribbean islands to explore with you: St. Maarten, Puerto Rico and Curaçao. These all female trips are going to be both fun and educational as we will not only get to relax, beach, sun and sip but we also will get to explore the island, get to know it’s culture and history as well as learn from one another on topics such as small business management, social media, photography and blogging. Join one or join all, it’s completely up to you. Only a few spots available per trip so some action on your part is required.
June – Inspirational St. Maarten
Connect – Explore – Destress
Dates: May 31s to June 5th
Trip Length: 5 nights
Max Capacity: 12
Accommodation: Private Villa – double occupancy
Demographic: Women 30+
Experience: No experience in business or blogging needed. Brainstorming sessions are completely voluntary.
Why should you join?
I get a lot of questions regarding the destinations I have visited, about solo travel, about blogging, building a brand and about social media. I’m no expert but I know that each one of us have something great to add to the table. Quite a few of you are independent business women, entrepreneurs, small business owners or have aspirations to become one, I thought of including some brainstorming sessions in the itinerary, where we can discuss business, female travel, social media and whatever else you might need help with. In my experience, these fun group conversations are when the best ideas are hashed out.
5 nights in a private villa with spectacular vistas and a swimming pool.
Explore St. Maarten on an island tour, make stops at the best “Instagrammable spots”, shop at local boutiques and dine at the best restaurants all while learning about life on the island and its history.
Take a boat trip to neighboring Anguilla, popular for its sandy beaches and relaxing atmosphere.
Volunteer with one of the different organizations on the island for a better St. Maarten.
Network and learn from one another at brainstorming sessions.
Experience the steepest zipline in the world at the new Rainforest Adventures St. Maarten.
Make new lifetime friends at a fun pub crawl.
Includes $300 non-refundable deposit. Payment plans available. Payment via Visa or MasterCard or Bank Transfer ($50 added for bank charges).
Please register and make full payment by May, 1, 2018
What is Included in the price:
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Brainstorming sessions
- Accommodation (based on sharing a room)
- Most meals (4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners)
- Boat trip to Anguilla
- Private ground transportation
What is NOT Included?
Airfare, some meals, gratuities, passport and visa fees (if applicable) and travel and international medical insurance.
- Day 1 – Arrival at private villa, meet & greet with bubblies and a dinner at one of the island’s most well known restaurants.
- Day 2 – Group discussions: Let’s discuss you and your goals. Lunch and adventure at the island’s newest attractions, pool time then dinner and checking out the island’s night life with a fun pub crawl.
- Day 3 – Island tour and social media photography tips, includes stops at little local shops and lunch at a famous lunch spot, followed by free time and dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 4 – Day trip to neighboring Anguilla on a charter boat, lunch on Anguilla, chill time and Pizza in PJ’s for dinner.
- Day 5 – Last day. Volunteer with one of the island’s post-Irma organizations followed by a satisfying lunch, brainstorming in the pool and the last supper at a great little restaurant with amazing food.
- Day 6 – Last group photos and selfies and teary goodbyes.
November – Christmas Shopping in San Juan
Tentative Dates: November 15th to 19th (4 nights)
Estimated cost p.p.: TBA
Only 10 spots available
Get your Christmas shopping done early this year with this fun trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico. We will shop till we drop at two of San Juan’s best malls, sip on cocktails and we will even get some activities squeezed into our very fun-packed schedule. There will also be time to get to know your other shopping friends, formulate shopping strategies and get some brainstorming done. Read about my latest shopping experience in San Juan here.
Tentative Itinerary Includes: TBA
This trip is for the shopaholics amongst us that would like to add a little bit of female empowerment to the mix, while enjoying the fun atmosphere San Juan offers.
Price p.p. includes: Accommodation (based on sharing a room), some meals, some activities, transportation to malls.
Payments: Deposit to secure your spot is $300 (non-refundable).
Choose to pay the full amount, in two installments or monthly. Full payment is due one month before departure date.
Payment methods: Wire Transfer (additional bank cost not included), Credit Card
August – Adventurous Curaçao
Tentative dates: TBA
This trip is for the adventurous types that still enjoy sun, sand and sea, with a bit of culture on the side.
More details to follow.